The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Friday, 13 July 2012

In case of trouble. We were all supposed to head to the Bastion

Ramblers. Going to any form of medical establishment is an odd experience as no matter what it is. You will always get the same amount of TLC and absolute indifference. I started by getting my X-ray. Waited for an hour or so. Finally got in, and was out in 2 minutes. Don't like the hospital gowns. I severely hope I don't have to wear one again. People saw my back!
Still, if there is one in my family that I admire them for, is getting people talking in a waiting room. 
Honestly. Several years ago, i was in waiting room in a GP with my mother. And there is a woman opposite us with a baby, obviously having a bit of a hard time. And magically, Mum just says something and there is suddenly life in this stagnant waiting room. Everyone was laughing and it was a nice place to be. This happens wherever one of my family goes. And i somehow gained this ability today. There are two waiting rooms for an Xray. The first one is where everyone sits and gets a dead arse. and the second is where less people sit, but in a confined space with some changing rooms. Now in this room I was able to get 3 tired, obviously worn out gentlemen, talking and basically having a good time? How? I hurt myself... Alot! Sad bit, THERE WAS NOTHING FOR ME TO HURT MYSELF ON! Still, i was the youngest person in the whole area. Not a good sign when your 17. You would expect some form of 6 year old about. None. what so ever.

And then I went to see the Vampires. Sorry, the people who take your blood. I filled two tubes!   And notably have dark red blood. Interesting, when the only time you have seen your blood is when you have a cut. So only half an hour in there. Its really odd the system they have for taking your blood. You come in. Take a ticket. and then go on to sit down. And wait for a medical student to read out the number on the wall.
I hear so many horror stories of veins being missed. Mine was hit first time. YAY! Bad news. The vein was on a tendon, I was told this simultaneously odd and normal... wait. what?
So yeah, Instead of just a localised pain, My entire arm hurts. But I did get a lollypop out of all!


So tune in next week to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment