Curious things happen ramblers, and one of them has to be last minute organisation to see the most out of way people. I cycled in to one of the towns today It was a last minute decision and probably screwed over a lot of others people plans. but it was a good day out.
I saw the "other" gang rather than my usual closer circle of friends. Want to see them soon...
Today was curious. I loved it. Got to see some people. Crazy notable was leaving to do shopping just as I arrived. and then later on rejoined me and shortarse to well... I dunno how to describe it.
Today I got to meet a new one of "their" friends. she calls her self Katie, she-devil, crazy... etc etc.
To be honest my first 'deduction' (I saw that instead of judgement, because I can't remember my first judgement of her, I'm human it happens.) of her was judgemental. But again. spot on. I want to clarify, I like her, and will probably see her again and again. But I don't think i will enjoy large doses. I am not going to explain what I thought, because I am not sure I can quite word it. But everything she does. It is almost Like there is a script and I am reading it. The next moment she will act it. Not saying she is a character or anything, but simply, I am really uninterested by her. and all this just amounts to, I remember why I judge people so harshly based on who they are. It kind of rammed home the point, about friendship, though someone will make an excellent friend for you to make, it doesn't mean they will be perfect or even bother with the things you enjoy and let you have your turn.
No one is perfect, but when people don't bother with being a friend, I simply refuse to bother about them. Why should I bother with getting hurt, or just causing more chaos, when simply I just stop giving a crap about them, I will fight as much as I will for you, but when you won't fight for our friendship, why should I even bother? it obviously doesn't mean as much to you as it does to me.
That is something that has been on my mind, our ability to do things we care about, for those we care about. Who will go the extra mile to make sure they happy, or spend time to have fun.
I have met so many, wonderful, interesting, mundane, annoying and quite frankly... human people through out this year. and most of them jsut went on to prove why i have so much faith in everyone around me, and why it is worth bothering just turnign around to the stranger on the bench and wishing him a good day. Playing to the silly girls game to make you look silly, accepting sweets from strangers, eating despite your bad health, running in the wrong direction because you want to. Helping the old lady across the street.
Its so.... INsignificant.
but its...
amazing. wonderful, and unneeded.
IT is human.
To be human is the most fantastic and collective thing any of us could be. Millions of years ago, that first living cell! THAT was a 1in several MILLION chance.
And as if by magic, it went on to multiply, and then formed organisms. Actual living... things!
I am not sure if this is kind of, making you feel small. But when i think about it. It makes me KNOW i am special, i am 1 in 7 billion chance! it is unique. there is no one else in this world who will think exactly like me, there will be parallels! that is likely. But No single person is alike!
except maybe identical twins, but they think different!
So, if you think I am uppity or annoying, or simply over the top with my morales about friends and shit. Well think it through! 1 in 7 billion is a lot! and if you are a cunt of a friend, there is 6.9 billion others out there!
Hows that ramblers? if you have a comment, then comment, world perspective is an interesting point! and i am keen to understand them! So comment and I will enjoy reading it!
No comments:
Post a Comment