The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 22 July 2012

Not long, just waited.

Oh rambles. I have had a good day. This morning started off with moving my xbox (classic) downstairs to the big TV, played for hours, and finally beat something I been wanting to for sometime now. But I became so obsessed with finishing it. When i did, it was rather anti climatic. Not the thing I was aiming for :P
Once again saw Izzye today. the was fun, we spent HOURS driving around eating crap and having a good laugh. Seems like such a waste to a potentially productive day, when the alternative was sit at home and get nothing done, i much rather that. So I had a great day. So much fun!
So, not alot going on really, no notable emotions, and not alot I want to write down. Just wish to have some way of getting back to 100% health. it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment