The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Which one, which one?

Woah. Ramblers! Something fairly huge is coming this weekend. I get to see my favoured friends and some extras.  That right, I am going to gay pride! And I really hope it is going to be fun! Like, lots of piggy backs and close huggs Fun! So yeah, i have a load of mental barriers to get over before all this. But I don't want the day to be suckish in anyway!
So as this is my last post of the month, I am keeping it brief. Shall tell you all thats happens. next month.
Byeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOZP-Q6uYNA&feature=channel&list=UL
(a lovely song to end the month on)

No comments:

Post a Comment