The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Friday, 20 July 2012

Lullaby. Just lullaby are sweet

Rambles. I got my hospital test results back... well some of them. and I have more new with that. But...
well, the blood work says I am fine, nothing wrong there. However, this is both good and bad news. I am healthy, but it doesn't tell me why I needed to go see the doctor and if anything just makes me feel worse. The worse part of that is... they screwed up some blood work and they were supposed to check my kidneys out, but they didn't do it. And the xray is yet to appear... so not having the best time with all this...
IN great news. I saw Izzye again! We went shopping for her dress before she goes to paris. And the dress we chose was amazing. Long black dress with a white and sparkly top. it was simply fabulous! I love seeing her, every time. SHE PASSED HER DRIVING TEST :D! She is such a lovely driver, lets hope she never catches me saying that :P

Was.. urr. looking through my memory box from  year 12. Its got some good memories in there. Some I wish to cherish. but.. okay, it's not everyday you meet someone who changes your life. Not in 5 minutes, but just comes along and all of a sudden, a new life, something, worth being part of. And I have no idea, how many times I say it, if i say it even.
Katherine.
I came looking for someone to come in, to just dance around, show me sights and laugh at the world. Have fun. Have a life.
This year alone, you have taken me to new places, allowed me new experiences and opened my life, to something worth it. You havn't always been a perfect angel. No lying to you, no secrets. But 100% of the time. You have been my friend. Nothing more or less. But my friend. If I could communicate what I think it is to be the perfect or best friend... no matter how I look at it. You have ticked every box.
You believe blindly in so many things. I adore this quality.
You fight for what you think is right, and undyingly so have fought against so many things.
I have seen you fight for me! Even when it wasn't needed.
I respect you.
I believe you will always do what is right for you.
And most of all... I trust you. Not even a year has passed since we met, and I trust you my whole heart. I am sure, whatever i say to you is safe and I know I could probably fall to you when i most need it.
there is so much, and yet I couldn't for 1 second begin to articulate what and how i feel.
I really don't know why I would write this. Not even sure if it will change anything.
But simply, I love you. You are a friend that I could not want rid of, and I will bite as many bullets as I have to, just to see that you are happy. I know I haven't done a really good job, or even am able to try to make up the bad things. I am sorry for that.
But I am not sorry for meeting you. You changed my life in an instant. No matter what story you or I tell, you simply made a change in my life.

Now I am not sure if this is at all helpful. I know life is difficult for all of us, we find outlets and we laugh at the crazy things. But my pretty ginger (gingers are cute!), you have and most likely will go on to do great and amazing things.
Please stay alive, I don't think any of us can bare without you really. Whether or not it shows. well. yeah.
Later Rambles!

No comments:

Post a Comment