The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 18 July 2012

There isn't much to it. Just need to move.

Ramblers... oh god, I hate pausing from writing things, because it is such a chore to get back in to writing them.
Anyway. here is an interesting moment from my day. I go through a set of glass doors to notice some girls on the floor. Im smile and continue walking. They notice I basically shake my arse whilst walking. Fantastic. And the three simultaneously go "wiggle wiggle, yeah!", I contemplate momentarily what just happened, and as I reach the top of the stairs I realised I only had one reply to this, so before entering the door, in a low voice. I just say at sort of an audible level, out came... "sexy and I know it!"
The laughter was fantastically loud.
Spent Monday hugging someone. Good day.
So this week has been activities week. I organised my own activity. My project. And finally. We have finished that script. Wont be going in tomorrow! Sleep time!
Worrying about people. Wish I could help more. Great friend now aren't I?

There isn't really much to say. I am just tired. Struggling to keep my self up, and wish for those results to come sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment