The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

the first one, is always the most difficult, the ninety ninth one, comes naturally

Ramblers! Its a new month and finally I can start bogging again! And Oh My Fucking Lord do i have things to say! I actually waited till midnight to write this!
Lets start off with the thing that possible any of my readers will want to read about. Last Saturday. I attended Norwich Pride. I do bend both ways! And Quite frankly that day deserves a lot of words.
My loathing of public services can only increase as as every time I use any, they will get times wrong and be really unforgiving. Early bus. With a run to the train station. I went the wrong way slightly. Well no I didn't I just chose the scenic safer route. Arrive at station. got picked up by Miriam, get on train, and we walk to the front of the train through first class only to walk backwards. Got that's annoying. Then an hour long train journey where I basically explain all that has happened since I saw her last. Talking fast is fun! And the problem with not seeing people often or speaking to them often is that they expect you to have done things.
Yeah that doesn't quite work out.
I don't do things!
Still the day. Arrive at Norwich station and give Katherine possibly the biggest hug I have given yet. (yeah there is something to that, I dont know if I will talk about it, but crying... still not my thing) Went in to a co-op and instantly thought, humm, this is simultaneously bigger than the ones in suffolk for sheer product. but then the size of it is tiny! So thats train stations. Still hate travel... Shopped, and we waited for the stragglers to arrive. Now... the two who waited for, both have names, which rhyme with Hen. Im not naming anyone specific! But thank you for being later, faffing about in a  co-op should be an olympic sport!
So next came the ambling around Norwich, the wrong way I'm told, to get to forum and start being part of Pride. (this would be so much easier if it were a Vlog! Why didn't you lot vote for that!!) Turning up to the forum was interesting. Because. It was exactly what I expected. A reasonable sized brass band playing the flamboyant of tunes in a somewhat unrecognisable way, with many stands/stalls selling various shit for high prices. And then others just giving the same if not better stuff away for free. We all got free pens! They have scrolls in them!
I think the most important thing I learnt about all this though was: if you wanna hide shit from people. make sure you can at least hide it in an inconspicuous place. (I did... somehow, despite my only defence being a clear co-op carrier bag)
So, eventually we got bored of that. Or I did, everyone else had a plan. and we went shopping. Oh did I mention there was a transvestite, not as hot as Tim curry, but none the less, weirdly attractive. (the day goes on like that, but the vestites just start looking worse and worse, until the last one, which was just atrocious.
I wanted to go find a big gay guy and get a piggy back off of them. That didn't quite go to plan, but this is where the other blog (that guy has many interesting thoughts, what do you think of him Rory?) mentioned, flamboyancy kicked in and i really take in the gay feeling.
In the end I got like 3/4 huggs of random guys. But after the forum we head to a park and see this amazing looking guy in wings. Wish I could post a picture of those wings. But I got a rather awkward hug of him. It was amazing. but he was still a good hug! He had the most FABULOUS voice ever, I wanted to take him home! he read my told T-shirt out loud, and simply made the cutest giggle laugh ever!
But before him. Warmest hug, and silly long. I hugged the nandos chicken. The whole thing made me laugh, i hugged a chicken, but now thats worn off and its more... I hugged a chicken, what was i thinking? I could of got a disease or something!
Then the march comes, and I am waving a flag and all else is doing there thing. Then out of nowhere, someone asks me for my flag!!! At that moment I was conflicted between. Awwh look at the baby, it wants the flag. (which i am doubting was even hers now...) and the other half was so annoyed at this lady, I wanted to scream. NO, I WORKED FOR THIS FLAG!!! I SCRAMMBLED MY CHANGE AND SOME KIND SOUL PAID FOR THE LAST BIT!!
I unseemingly reluctantly gave it.
I did get many a hug after though, and a lot of awwwhs.
I still dont see how people can take me for a sap by my looks so easily.. Rediculouososo!
March finishes, people start smoking, i get the heck out of dodge in to cafe Nero, hoping there was something on my card still. I was able to get a coke. fantastic... talking with one of the rhymes with ken kids. (I will never refer to you two by name now) fun talk. Then all came to us! Its like I am a magnet 8)
I wish... though in good news, we totally disturbed Nero and gave a straight man a copy of "how to be gay" by Proud ltd.
And I think that really where we finish the day.
out all of that, there was so much that could have gone wrong but didn't. And it was such a  glorious day. I am sure, no matter who out of the group that was there, we all had a great time and were reminded what it was like to be a group again. It was fun, no worries, and nothing to stop us. except our own energy.

Now this is normally where I would end the blog, but because its been so long since I last blogged. Shit has gone down! and alot more than I would have thought has actually happened.
Last thursday I believe I played games all day long. But the friday! Framlingham Flag Parade. Which honestly sounds like an gay pride. But more importantly that was ShortArse's birthday.
Now i spent the morning of this day at Rachael, who has grown to be a bigger part of my life than my original thought would have been. Honestly, when I met them all for the first time, I probably knew the score to begin with.
There is Charly, my all time close friend, undoubtedly it will cause huge mental scaring when we part ways.
There is ShortArse Sophy, I been told about her by Charly constantly, but ultimately despite the horror stories, she was exactly what Charly had said. A wonderful person to be about, may be silly, but she is fun and we generally can talk to each other in person. Not facebook.
Then when I met was Tom, we never spoke again.
Then there was Max, i simply knew I wasn't going to speak with him despite the best of intentions, he just simply doesn't communicate.
Then Jess, i knew from the moment we said hello, likes to talk about the "finer" social things in life, and simply, i was not going to be able to talk to her if she wouldn't be bothered by me and thats what happened. Only saw, twice after first meeting. Indifferent either way really.
Which brings me on to Rachael. Despite the silly way of spelling that name! She was interesting. Fitted in to the group and I didn't see how. Obviously I understand now, but my feelings towards are mystified and i don't know what I want.
So I spent the morning with her, We spent the morning hugging and watching friends. Picked up Charly, went to get food. got food. went back. Ate food. Went to Sophys and find she wasnt there. came back later and enjoyed her birthday. It was simply amazing day. Wouldnt mind reliving it along with Pride.

So yeah. I think I will finish off there. I have a bundle of emotions to cover this month and many tasks to finish!
Later Ramblers!

No comments:

Post a Comment