The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 4 August 2012

Ahh, new studio room, new interface, new recording software. Lets get this Shindig started!

yay, i had a girl round my house yesterday! We hugged! Well. I hugged her, She just willingly accepted it. It seems to be pattern whenever I meet her. hug her and talk, make sure she is laughing and we will banter about. It absolutely the most pointlessly enjoyable things I do!
Though I am never to choose the film we watch again. I grabbed a DVD and we threw on Avatar, and I found myself reviewing from start to finish and worked out, even this film doesn't know what it is! Is it an action film? a sci- fi? a romance? a comedy? There are just so many moments in this film where it was obvious James Cameron was trying encapsulate too many audiences that simply do not work together. Which just lead to many parts of the film failing.
So like titanic, the budget was too high, it was given way to much Hype and the film failed as an enjoyable work. If when writing it, they decided on a singular audience that actually fitted what was happening. For example, this film probably would have worked ten thousand times better if the frankly poor "comedic" moments were removed, and either the Romance or the action were removed. Because at it's core, Avatar, is a good sci-fi film, it was just put out wrong.
So other than the DVD making me do another movie review, (I might just review more films the more I see them, I rather enjoy talking about film) I really enjoyed my day, and I somewhat hope that we go some place more, but for now, sitting inside on the sofa watching the most random of things, I couldn't ask for more really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment