The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 2 August 2012

I have reached 101 posts in less than a year.... suck it spock!

Despite the crappy start to my day earlier. it only got better folks!
Firstly, my brother and I swapped a set of rooms. SO I am currently enjoying my studio, and he has an in house bedroom now.
And during the course of this switching. I RECIEVED MY NEW AUDIO INTERFACE!!! This time it is a great one! one that works with little sound interferance and, Ohh so lovely!
Then we got my bro out of his old room. And we finished the cieling!
Now I finish today in the studio, in a mess but I set it all up, so there my bonus!
Later lovelys!

No comments:

Post a Comment