The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 16 August 2012

BBCDE, I particulary enjoy "BBC"

right, now we have our results, can we calm the Fook down? I may have said it before, But I simply dont care about results day. It something I have to deal with when I get there, and now that I am there, I am dealing, nothing else i can do, so i accept what i have and its great.
And seriously what is with people and that really condescending, "ohhh, well they are good results" I KNOW THEY ARE!! I was 1 grade off the top grade!! jeezus... When did a B grade stop being good?
So. yeah, that doesn't annoy me. I BOOKED THE CAFE! I will begin shooting my project next friday! I am so relived this time has come, Finally I can take the work off the someone and take the work on myself.  this can only be fun!
SO I can enjoy myself for the rest of my holiday, and without even trying already I have 6 posts left this month, so this should be great!
Later ramblers, I feel a topic post is coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment