The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 18 August 2012

Your thoughts are important here!

So with 18 days of holiday left, I am now getting to the point where I think I should start doing something. But of note, I have recorded someone's music, and I think I did something else music related, and I did something else, and I will be filming stuff. Basically i have done more this holiday than i have any other.
Which is kinda what I want to talk about. Productivity.
How productive are you? what have you done to relax, have you finished anything that has been challenging you?
Because essentially, despite me wanting to do it, I haven't any motivation to record anything and I always think, Ohhh if only I had... well no. technically I do have it now, so i should start making music. So obviously i feel really unproductive, because I can't be arsed to do something I enjoy. huh...
So what do you do to get you in the mood of productivity? I personally give myself a short deadline and a large constraint, so I can focus my work, and to stick to that, I will get someone else to hold a reward at the end of it, and they are the onlys one who can give it.
which brings me back to revision time, when I learned I was best working under distracting conditions. It was fun and I got bits done. Which is probably why i enjoy stuff so much.

So take whatever you will from that, tell me what you think is your way of making something productive? tell me if you struggle. Eitherway, feel free to comment and i will make a Vlog, as it is scripted, very soon, it will be uploaded to my channel Ini117, like most my screen names. And I will blog, next time, i do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment