The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 2 August 2012

They took my blood... Bastards.

If I KNEW HOW TO SWEAR MORE THAN JUST FIVE WORDS. THEN THIS IS WHAT THIS POST WOULD BE!!!
I now need ANOTHER blood test!! So either the second found nothing or has found something needed to be confirmed. Or far more likely
THEY FUCKED IT UP AGAIN!!! This whole process of being stabbed is becoming rather redundant....Neither of my arms have actually healed! One still is a scab which bleed if you remove it. And subsequently is a bruise. And the other, is just a large yellow one! I DONT NEED ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE!!
So many a hate to the whole, I need blood tests thing... Grahh....

No comments:

Post a Comment