The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 12 August 2012

Timetable

right I need to list what I am doing, and what needs to be done. Nothing interesting, just so I know you know I know.
Monday - heading in to town and meeting more people and presumably hugging Racheal.
Tuesday - I have someone coming over for a recording session
wednesday - I have crazy coming over for a camera session
Thursday - dreaded results day and maybe Fram in the afternoon.
Friday - Hopefully is shoot day. But I dont know just yet.#
And I still have to go see a Doctor again. so yeah with only 2/3 weeks of holiday left, i feel I should be doing something far more productive I just dont have the mind set or the capablity to do so. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment