The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Sorry it's been so long, I doubt this even counts as quality, but I don't like hippocrates

Hey ramblers, blogging has become a worry of mine, I been meaning to do it, but i just havn't.
I have become. Lazy. Annoying as it is. I do procrastinate alot. So if anyone would like to do work with me, don't surprise if I am lazy about it.
Enough about that. Being is an affliction of no enjoyment of my work. And that's just it. School currently is a chore. All of it. It is a massive chore to get anything done. And people are not very generous when I explain I do extra work alongside my existing work. Let alone, give me the chance to speak. It's incredibly hippocratic of teachers to tell us off for "answer back", "speaking when they are speaking" and "being silly". Yet in my everyday life, I could accuse my teachers of the exact same thing. In particular, I have to consistently fend off one teacher who's obviously trying to get their work done. 'Fine.' And here I am having "booked the studio", "sorted out the sound to play here", "the way something should be set up to fix the thing they want fixed." And also to have the gall to say the things I do in my spare time are hindering my studies and are not very useful. Whilst forget that I single handily help them achieve the goal they want. I work around their deadlines and I work to what they want. But the moment I need some leeway, they say I am wasting time, or just getting in the way. Which is infuriating. I have things I want to get done, and I will do them. But I also have school work. WHICH I NEED TO GET DONE. so curious how they let me do the extra curricular and stop me doing my actual work... fucking hippocrates.
I am abnormally tired, everything I do, is just making me tired. be nice to actually get a week off. But I know I wont be getting anything done if I take time off...

I miss my studio's audio interface... It would be nice to have it back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment