"Look down, look down."
Les miserables rehersal was miserable. I am called in to help set things up. And nothing is set up. I have to make a point that stuff needs to be done for quality over ease of use. We have many microphones readily available. Lots of ladders and many things. And the people we hire to do a job, should bloody stick around to do the job!
That is the result of several groups coming together having planned different things and almost zero communication between parts..
As students, we may not need to be told everything. But we do need to be told what is going on, when a production relys on us students, then listening to us and informing us all the details Possibly available. Would help us so much we might be able to get on without asking questions.
Plans do need to be drawn up. They need to be shared. Understanding a decision for something is just as crucuial as saying there has been a decision. I understand I am in a school. But its rather aggravating to set things up because there is little communication.
I am told the real world of production is far more prepared and more communicative. but only time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment