OOO I hate deadlines!
I hate the fact I run out of things to say. And I would love to just sit down and listen to stories.
Don't you just like being told a story? Maybe that's why I like youtube so much... thousands of stories to be told to me at once. Would be so much more fun to have those type of people around in real life. But, then again, they all say they aren't like that in real life.
Oh well. I want to make a video, talk to a camera. But, opportunites don't exactly come often.
So I would talk about that Les miserable work I've done. But it's not over yet. And I only have a week to finish it. That is so tiresome!!
So that's basically my life right now. Speechless as such. Editing. school. Editing. Practice. Editing. and finally. Editing.
As i said. tiresomeness!
No comments:
Post a Comment