The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 17 February 2013

I'll title you're arse!

Just a thought. You never know what you got until its gone.
I'll put a spin on that.
You never know how wanted you are until you are gone and shit goes down.

While I was ill last week,  I was needed in school to record drums.
When I get back to school, it is not "oh where have you been!? are you alright?" Having just stated to the class I had been of my head for 2 days not knowing really what I was doing or where I was. delirium.
What I actually received was. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!?" "We needed you here! why weren't you here when we needed you!"
Thanks for all the cares then.
But I didn't know I was this needed in school. I got an email asking if I was available to do les Mis rehearsals today. I didn't read this email until 6 hours after it finished. But what they hey. I was asked for personally. I rock...
I just may not be totally reliable. I need to fix that...

No comments:

Post a Comment