The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 11 February 2013

snow and friends

Hey, I am Ill again. tonsils exploding making it hard to talk! I been meaning to film a Vlog, just havn't done it. School is long and I am once again bored with deadlines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGK2KprU-To
I feel I need to do something after watching that one... Don't worry, it's only Vsauce, so it is user friendly!
The thing I hate about snow, is when I am the first person up in the morning and I know I am going to be that bastard who walks all over the untouched, perfect, smooth snow, to reveal underneath dirt and horrors.
I hate that, because snow is so simple and so perfect and is yet large enough to make an impact on not just our tiny lives, but on the global scale and universal.
Fortunately, cold, snow and Ice is not a metaphor for life, as life is alive, vibrant, and warm above all. But it could be used as a warning i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment