The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

les mis. DONE! Go away! Please¬`¬

hey. It's be nice if I could talk to someone. Or more correctly just have them talk at me.
Not feeling lonely. not in the slightest. I just find it a bit off that I have nothing I want to say. Is all said and done? Or is that everything I've done just involves everyone else?
It is an interesting world that we live in. And it happened by chance. Or maybe a divine divinity really did plan out everything and I am just a tiny part of that plan.
Kinda of make me want to rebel. But then again, I don't know the plan. What is the end of the plan? Does the plan really involve me as an individual?

Well i think these are questions answered by; what is the meaning of life?
I like the answer 42. Because when Douglas Adams wrote it.one could probably guess it was a stroke of literary random and genius. And Thats how I feel about life. It is a rather large epic. Completely random. Genius. Yet the end result is so simple.

It is very much the basis for my ideal of. "Do I need that in my life?" For the most part, i do need things in my life. But do I need these added things, Like limitation by emotion or hindrances like being hurt by others?
I never once believed it mattered who or what you look like. I don't believe in others opinions of one's self. And if there is an opinion that gets to you. Then it means something.
Others words shouldn't matter unless it is something you feel about.
I had one of those moments where I was conscious about what others thought of me. And this has led to me being paranoid and remembering things that I don't need. I forget how I forgot. But I could do with forgetting again. insanity had it's perks.

"so many voices, none of them saying anything"

thanks Vampire the Masquerade, you say things better than I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment