have I even mentioned the effort required to make one of these.
Not that I have to write all out before hand. It's just a case of trying to come up with more words than the thins I already repeat on the monthly basis.
The hard thing about love. Is not the fact that they are far away. But the fact you can't talk to them. That is the difficult bit.
Sounds rather obvious but that doesn't change it. And when you are talking to the person. We all have a habit of saying. Miss you.
Like hell that helps. Of course I miss my girlfriend while she is away. In fact I have a longing for her to be around me. But equally I don't miss her. I just wish to have her around for company. Which is why you will find that normal people who aren't chavs are okay when their other half isn't around because they are around more company. Granted not the same kind of company and that leads to extra longing for the original love. But none the less. That feeling of emptiness is reduced with people around. Unless you are pathologically broken and then who knows.
You know. I feel life is filled with circles. That we continue to circle and also break to make a beautiful triangle. Because sometimes we just go straight from points A:B:C:A.
Habit mostly contributes to I think In a broad sense.
But I certainly gone full circle. But I think I am just adding new points on it to make a new polygon.
Beautiful sentiment isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment