The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Sunday, 4 August 2013

So Peter Capaldi is the new doctor? I like that no quams really.
But is noone going to mention that he's not only been in Torchwood as John Frobisher (Children of Earth) but he was also in Doctor Who as Caecilius in Fires of pompei.
Surely that would raise some questions? Like how the doctor got an office job, a family and goes on to murder kids and adults in 2010 and in 79AD gets Rescued by Himself!
I think that's how it went in the Children of Earth and Fires of Pompeii, Not watching them to find out really. Don't want to see Ianto Die again.
Though it would explain somethings, I really want Someone to play to that now.
If any Doctor Who writer reads this. Please make a reference for me? please.

No comments:

Post a Comment