The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 15 August 2013

I am getting jitters. it makes me hungry

By the time anyone reads this, at the time of writing, i am under the assumption that my new video will be up. And it's about little things and pursuit.
Though i feel I may end up doing a follow up video, its a video i threw together really.
But who else can sleep before the important things? Why is there some form of disposition people have that when the important things are coming up, our body feels the need to be as tired as possible so when the event happens it bombards us.
WELL! I just had an idea. Maybe that's it. I am hypothesising that Cave Dwellers didn't have the ability to predict or plan in to the future too far. So the result of this would be, that by the gradual time society arrives. The body didn't adjust correctly. For example the most pre warning you probably got in the Roman era was probably the day before you died, or more likely executed. Thats probably where this staying up thing comes from.
Because a prisoner should be looking for a way out or things along those lines. Perhaps our bodies now just assume a pre planned day is death day. So it keeps you awake for a way out.

well then... if only that sort of thinking was used in my exams. Or maybe if i had a laptop, not only would people be able to read my writings, but maybe they would make sense!
Probably not. Not had a single ramble that has been cohesive enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment