well, Fresher week isn't really all it's cracked up to be, all the events are shite and most people around here are also shite. So my house mates have turned out nice, and I am getting on with them. but that's not what matters is it?
Because me, I am never thought that the thing in my head with songs playing all the time on repetition was actually something called "Phantom music". Where the brain has decided because you listened to something on repeat, doesn't matter when, that the song should continue playing.
The thought this caused was that, what is in my head when there is no music, is there a time when I can notice. The answer is more voices!! I do wonder if i should see someone about that sometimes but then I realised, having the extra voice or two in my head kinda leads to a new perspective on things, and it doesn't really affect my life in any particular negative fashion. So let the songs continue to play.
The song is currently "miss me When I'm gone" by Simple plan
No comments:
Post a Comment