The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 23 September 2013

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. Seriously bored. Uni. slow.Moving in slow. People BORING!
There is noone here that makes it more interesting. Seriously since moving here it like I have gone backwards and now Í am blogging again, because talking to a white piece of paper is more interesting.
I hate my room, Everything is all wrong and yet I can't quite fix it. Not in the right place, Can't make things more comfortable. Yet this is where I want to be! Because being out there is like walking in to a refrigerator. Everything is iced...
Like beginning sixth form again. Boring,

No comments:

Post a Comment