The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

part 1 - my interest in politiczzzzzzzz

You know I always feel so productive these days. I like to say something is finishing, but everything is just starting. Like university is, HA! Taken me this long to actually put it here, I'm leaving this shit flat land and going somewhere slightly up hill and less conservative.
By fucking christ I hate fucking Politics.
In my glorious day today, i made a rare venture outside and got to discuss my idealistic island.
Essentially, I made the points that i would get rid of Money if I could help it. My island would have benefits and a welfare system.
However. I think my system should just have a simple rule followed by the clauses. Because, let's face it, benefits, in theory are just about the most perfect thing you can do for you citizens, because it enables people. But my ideal island is small. So it allows for monitoring of course. My ideal island wouldn't have this massive problem of Work doesn't pay.
It is simple. Work needs to pay more to the individual and the benefits need to stop paying for people to have babies.
Have you ever watched jeremy kyle. The instant phrase used by people on this show that make me hate them is "I use my benefits on my kids", it is almost as they feel benefits are a god given right. Blessed we are to have them. But maternity doesn't quite put people in a workable situation. This is what i find is an underlying argument for child benefit. SO my proposal is. To not pay for people to have children but follow france's example and give very cheap "nannys" So those who "could" work, can. And those who just fob there days work off. Fine.
My ideal island needs to rid of this situation and just have tight control over support.

But then again my island would also have guilds for fighters and lovers. So obviously what do i know??

No comments:

Post a Comment