The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

I am most defiantly out of shape.

I went home for the weekend again.
Didn't do much except baby sit some girls on the train down because they were one set of handful.
Then when I got home, I was babysitting a hound and another set of children only for the next day to appear and make me babysit my step-nephew and my sister's new whippet-greyhound.
SO right now I am really tired of babies and sitting.
Maybe one day I'll be ready for my own kids. But right now, I think that is some time away. I was tired after 5 minutes with any of them. That is normal of course, but they are so tiresome...

So after the mind breaking weekend at home, my bike it's pedals welded back on, but I only found out that on the back wheel a spoke has broken off... great now I have to fix that.

But what prompted me to re-emerge today was the train home from all this was the train journey back to uni.
I met a couple of Canadians. nice people. Talking to them kind of gave me an opportunity. Conveniently they go to the same uni as me, so we had a chance to talk. But the opportunity was to really see what I felt and how I thought about people.
If My housemates didn't prove it and if the people around here don't let me be, on the train I got to look at some people, work out who they were, and then I continued to do the thing I wanted to do. The fun thing.
So it's a quiet train. and in the next carriage we see a group of people dancing. They are so drunk they can barely see, it's funny to watch. I imagined myself getting up and going into the next carriage and dancing with them and leaving.The sort of thing I would have done out of fun
Well the people I was talking to made me do this. I needed my courage in the form of sweets. But I did it, as I imagined. I was someone that I liked all of a sudden. They also gave me cake. I like them very much now.
They cake was amazing. Though I know someone who does better cake ;)

Essentially I took away that I was right before and I am right now. People are arseholes, and they all need looking after. I think I once said something along the lines of that before. As stupid as people are, they all are as needy as I am.

And I must also say, my powers of perception are the same as ever... Like everyone else's. I see, and I am making the same connections, turns out I am just stupid enough to say it aloud. And as I should because life is too boring otherwise to not freak em as I state out to the world that they have this thing hidden behind the scenes. I probably shouldn't take joy in that. But there we have it.

It just reminds me of something else! I love how some many things can take a single mundane concept and turn it in to something incredible. What I was originally going to be writing was going to be be a spoiler for a lot of a series that is slowly coming together.. But the whole point stays the same. we live in a world of general discourse and technology. And I am really not going to change it. But I still find it amazing how singular people can change the course of just about anything and that what I want, I want to strive to change something, not globally even. but just enough to know that I helped or hindered. Both are good when used in the right force.

Still I think it's about time I started talking to people and working out who they are and all that, cus I really have been off form for a while now. I need to shape up.

No comments:

Post a Comment