The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 7 November 2013

I need to find a word that describes when words fall out of my mouth or mind and just create sentences. I think... Ramble shall do.

Right. Breath in.
Now out!
You have achieved the advanced level of basic breathing. congratulations.
Why is breathing a thing we are just able to do? Why is it something that we just function with, not be philosophical, at what point at we actively saying to the lungs, inflate and so on and so on.
People don't think on that much do they? like typing on a keyboard is now in my second nature, I basically don't need to look and I get mostly what I want, Albeit something along hte liunes fofg tyhis on orignal type followed by something wihch resembles this on second type and then lastly after proofing reading it, this is mostly what I send to people over social mediums and lastly the grammatically correct (ha!), well thought out (Ha!) and the generalised statement that is my blog (HA!)

I am really bored. Mind numbingly so. No fault or anything, i just am. After going to canterbury to see the loved one, I am just on the edge of either breakdown or fall down.
Now both of those are in the down direction I know, but bare with me. I am just spilling thoughts out here because it's something I should actively do more often, in the some vague hope that the people who read this are the ones who actually know me. You know, old connections and such, I like the old people, they were fun at some point or another.
But that's a major problem as time goes on isn't?
Change can take away the fun, limit your own and generally stop you as you were and make you someone else. BORING!
You know that moment when you doing something and then you just remember something and it makes you physically cringe, I get alot of those. I mean alot. I got them a while ago and then I just stopped with people and caring in general and I was able to do things and say things and make friends I didn't know I could have. that was great. I've calmed down now and those cringe memories come back and they hit me so hard I want to punch something or slap myself just make some over the top violent statement that screams, I DID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE ANY MORE!
And jesus christ, I liked the version of me that started this blog, I read back on some of these and whilst subtle and writing isn't his strong points, (like they are now...) he had a good point and you know what, i agree with him.
Though you might find it easy to agree with yourself, i don't agree with what I did at times. But unfortunately the world doesn't accept the eccentric type in the working place.
Though i do forget how i was actually able to achieve that point in my life where I simple didn't know how to function with anything beyond my own functions. Manners didn't come in to by the looks of it. And I guess that's where the original question came from. How do we know how to breath, the basic action of doing so. How do we know, when Apparently so simply we can forget to just function in society. surely conversation and talking is part of the basics as well. Maybe not for some and or many. But I think i got the trick now.

But I really wish I could analyse people better like I used to. Not because it kept from the wrong people and found the best people for me. But I just liked being able to know something before they said it. I haven't lost it. But my head seems so bunged up that I can't tear people to basics no more and find the answer.
I remember one case where I was just able to look at them and I thought of the potential troubles at home and when I asked (ambiguous for their sake!), I was not only right but I got the nail on the head, I had also worked out specifics. Which i found incrediable.

I may dislike people but knowing them without them knowing me is a key advantage in any situation, but I need to clear my head of noise.
And maybe an inch or 2 of hair.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A DECENT HAIRDRESSER ROUND HERE!
My thing about uni. Lack of hairdressers mean I have to visit hair-in-eyes alot.

Well even if I havn't finished Im sure everyone else has.
Just looking forward to start my animation project. I left the story in the hands of a great writer and I got a great artist who would be happy to help. I think it'll be mediocre at first but give me time! Time is the world's greatest friend and foe. I guess which is why we need to be wise with it

Words of wisdom there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment