The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

time to work.. in a broom cupboard

Sometimes I think a brick wall is better company than a cardboard one. But even that is more company than this ply-wooden crap room.

Listening to the Full metal alchemist Brotherhood soundtrack. Perhaps it's the fact I've watched and loved it. But it's very pleasing on the ear, despite it being completely sad to listen to!

Trust me, right now, I am procrastinating. I should be going to the labs to do some work.

Ooo labs. I love saying that, no longer Mac suite, or computer area, I am in a Lab.
Makes me mixing together some odd tracks sound like a real science, not that it isn't.
I have learnt some really cool physics since come to uni, and I can also screw with people and there heads slightly. If there is any call for it, i think I would like to focus my studies in Psychoacoustics. WHAT A TITLE. Psychoacoustics. Psychoacoustics. Doesn't exactly run off the tounge, but it's still cool. And it is what it is on the tin.  I screw with your head, using speakers and headphones.

So my friends, you have something to look forward to.
And also, can someone please tell me if you have changed numbers recently, i shall be changing mine soon.
Anyway, im off to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment