I just noticed something, when I post something on my blog, I get more views. Funny how that works :D!
I have 2.5 direct messages first. Kat, of course I miss you! I am just waiting on you to tell me to get my but on skype or to Rendelsham or sutin!
Charly. PICK YOU'R DAMN PHONE UP!
Rory, ensure that point 2 is accomplished.
Now the test to find out how many of these are achieved.
so during yesterday I had an in class test. It was so relaxed. being in near exam conditions whilst essentially casually chatting to the person next to you. We even had a break!? What the hell, that broke the flow.
And shortly after that, i acquired myself too much alcohol. I then drunk, the too much alcohol. In a fashion that resulted me seeing this again some hours later.
Never.
Doing that.
Again.
A phrase I wish were true on most people, but when something causes me to be sick there is no way I am drinking what I think came out at 3 bottles of cider, followed by 3 pints of cider (from the pub) vodka coke. And jack daniels.
CHRIST I DRUNK SO MUCH!
No wonder why I am still ill! The best of my day has been when I cooked myself that fabled fry up brunch. Then I felt crap again. So depite me getting round 3 hours total sleep last night. I Had a presentation at 11:00, and I had to prep for it at 10:00.
So despite me looking like death had come to my door, knocked, met me and then placed me back having decided I wasn't worth his time... just yet. I still went on to give a fairly flawed presentation with people I have not really worked with before and as a result, i gone got myself a first for 25% of a module for what was essentially turning up to lecture times based on alternative weeks.
And the result of that is... I have fridays off now.
so it's november now. I have failed at making monthly videos. I fail at making videos, this worries because when i do make videos and actually start talking to the camera it is a lot of fun. Just being able to look at this little eye and then spill the words out.
And the thing I loved about doing this. Is that my friends. Some of you also tried to do it.
Some got further than others. But, here's my advice. If you think you want to do it. Do it. Your first one sucks. You'r second just a tiny bit less. It comes eventually, then once you got the hang of it, delete your channel and create a new one based on your new found skill of editing.
And you dont need to go out and buy big software to do it.
I think I will create a video entirely done in software that can be bought for less than a tenner. Budget films.
Speaking of that. The animation project. I am still looking forward to creating my whole new world. I've left that script with you Charlotte. And I am looking forward to a result soon actually. Because I have somehow acquired artists who are so helpful, they'll do it just about any time I ask.
But I want to talk about that. the idea. I wanted to create a new world. I wanted to create something that would go on and show the world what it is we can do as human beings. And kind of impart my view of our world. I see a world that can be led without leaders, and function all the same. A world based of skill or a world based your share. It is condition that we need leading and a guiding principle.
So I want to explore the ideas, what if the world is split. how can we address the wrong leaders and their actions.
I have always seen inaction as a condition that causes bad things to happens. whilst action is the thing that leads to new possibilities.
That's actually a simple principle. whether the possibility is good or bad, that doesn't particularly matter in this case. And I want to show the world this, but also show that just because it looks someone is doing nothing or a very small something, it usually means the world else where.
So whilst my end indeed has a beginning, middle and end of season 1. I think this could be amazing. And that's the first time I have so bluntly just talked about this series and gone, this is what it will be, an experiment in situation.
If anything, I just kind of want to put it to the world, to do something we need to do something more ourselves. back to the whole equivalence thing.
So I am just gonna leave the "regular" reader with this... See I haven't actually changed. I just got a bit quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment