The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 17 February 2014

Drat. I got over 1000 views and didn't celebrate!

Okay, I went to hospital over a week ago. That was nice.
Turns out I had a reaction to the Sertraline called "serotonin syndrome".
Well if that doesn't give you hope. And as I result I don't want to be around anyone or anything for a long time. It would be nice to just sit in a room with a relative nothing as noise.
Other than that shocking experience, I am highly disappointed by both the 111 services and the 999 services. 111 for just telling me to call 999. And 999 for grumpy butt-holes.
And I know that now, though not at the time, I was right to call 999 at 3 in the morning;
"Serotonin syndrome is a potentially life-threatening drug reaction that may occur following therapeutic drug use"
There I am shaking and in lots of pain and there they are telling me it's an anxiety attack!
I find it very fortunate I had 2mg of diazapam left from before the holiday because as I also found out, that's the way to treat!
I must say that is the scariest thing to have happen. To be shaking in uncontrolable fits for hours. Quite clearly I have nothing to worry about now but it has left me in a very tired and pained state. I would like it if I were able to see someone who didn't bore me to hell and basically talked to me like it all used to be. But I think I am too tired and generally I don't want to be near anyone I like.
Think I really am tired of making efforts and literally getting nothing back. No one else seems to make an effort.
I haven't been able to shake that feeling. I don't think.
Honestly, what is the point half the time. Sometimes it's all too slow and all too fast. I would like to be able to see something that only will bring me happy. Though I think that would meaning spending money and chewing to my hearts content.

I do honestly believe I am done with everything. But it seems sheer stubbornness keeps me going. And I think I will have to keep going before everything comes to collapse around me even more.

Sticking tape is no replacement for brick I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment