The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

SLeeping wardrobes

So at 1:30, I will be visiting the councillor, this is a way of announcing that.
I don't know what I will talk about, the way I feel ill constantly, the dramatic mood swings, the way I describe the noise in my head. Or maybe the pain. The pain in my leg. It goes away when I am having fun. Or is it when i am puzzling.
But, having had counselling before, I somewhat feel that it will be on the irrelevant. Talking about my friends and family. And the bit that would be in important there would be that I simply don't know how to talk to people properly. Not because I don't what to say, but because I know more than what to say. It seems, that I am really up myself. But I am forcing myself to understand that I am not normal and neither do I think normally. It is not okay to think the things I do, but there we have it. I give it a month or two before they give up on me. A year before the try to pawn me off if all "goes well".
I hate talking. I can barely do it correctly to people who know me. I mean, if I communicate to those that I like, then how am I going to communicate to this damn stranger. And before you even think, "think about what you want to say". I do, everything I say is thought out, but as ever, it seems I expect way to much from people.
Or something to that effect.
Basically, I am trying to say in all this, I am still alive, not that any would actually act on this information. But I am not okay, haven't been for a while, but I am alive. And I don't think talking about it is going to fix it any time sooner than it has before.

No comments:

Post a Comment