The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Saturday, 15 March 2014

Such Fragile Things

White Page. We meet again.
I can never believe how hard it is to motivate myself to do one of these things now yet when I do it, I never feel more natural writing it. And by extension; it's how I am feeling about life. With every small task to every big one. I am not feeling anything much now. It's all gone pretty flat. I can fake smile and laughing it would seem but it never seems to fill out a void that was non existent just a few weeks ago. I don't feel things and I don't remember anything.
For example, my birthday a couple of days ago. I know I felt good for most of it. And I am pretty sure I had a great time and so did the others. But I don't think I remember any of it.
The reason this is has come to light in my head is because my councillor thinks I am incapable of remembering the good things in life. She theorises that will go away when the drugs kick in.
But, the result is that I am trying to remember what happened at any given time point. I can remember facts and things. Like; last Thursday I went to the doctor. He said continue treatment. Fact, I got in 20 minutes early. This should be a good thing, but all I remember is leaving with more questions that real answers.
So with that in mind, let it be documented that tonight was a good night. I went out with my house mate and his visiting friend to meet the house mate's friends. Turns out they were all from LGBT society. Bloody nice people. If not a bit sexually rampant... But I got through with no one touching me in places I didn't want. I also tried out those Punch bag things that records how hard you punch. I got 693. Beating the big guy by 20 points... Yay. Also, there is a pub in town that for £2.35, You can get a glass and free refills as much as you want. That was awesome.
I don't think I have much more to say. I am so tired at this point... But I met new people. Now to think on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment