The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 3 March 2014

yo. ho ho. I am an old bird now!

I have to write this at some point I guess. What better point than when I am drunk and tired and god knows what else.
But I must say. Having aged a year, only reflects on my ability to stay alive. Consider that the average age is AROUND 70. I got 19/70 of my life done. Well. That's not even a round percentage!!
And all ageing has done to me is make me grumpier than I should be with no real outlet to do it with!
If only being grumpy could be my job.
I have to say the weekend, whilst tiresome, was filled with many heart felt messages, and whilst I consider none on my facebook page to be incredibly close to me. Its does make me realise that I have an extended family of sorts. And I am just a distant uncle of sorts. But I am rather glad that I have made enough of a difference to people that they would search me out to say 2 simple words. "Happy Birthday"
I like it. It says so much and yet it does it so succinctly. What more do I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment