The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Thursday, 20 March 2014

What am I waiting for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyQZT0ccUGQ
This is a youtube first. Someone who makes me feel bad for not being the person I want to be. Because he asks "What the fuck are you waiting for?"
And now I don't know the answer? I don't know why I never do what I need to, especially when I need to. And even now I am not doing the work I need to do because I just don't know what I am waiting for? It's not like someone is going to burst through the door and aid me in my inability to get behind the work i am doing!
I have so many creative ideas in one day, and none have come to fruition and now I don't know why. But what I do know is that it stems from being lazy. For example, I am actually too lazy to finish this post in one go.

No comments:

Post a Comment