The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Monday, 12 May 2014

Thursday through Sunday!

Thursday night. Shagged out completly, having returned from breakout, which had a live band so loud, I left the room with tissue in my ears and I still couldn't hear anything! But I returned after the band got off and the levels returned to something... "nominal". But it was fun and a good general experience to be out of the house in an environment having fun, as pose to the mass amount of grumpy nights I have been having prior.
Thursday day... this is a different story really. I started it about 10:00, to do a recording session of which I had got specifically chosen for, which makes me feel great, I barely get chosen for things like this, but Bec chose us three out of a potential of 30 people. The session was amazing and I am so looking forward to editing it!
But the main thing I was going to do was go to see my councillor for the last time this academic year. Despite coming 3 hours early, gaining more Yu-Gi-Oh cards and more Warhammer (I am thinking of picking them up again), the session was very different from others. I introduced my blog. The thing in my eyes that is me. On this webpage is thoughts and details of my day from 2012 to now. That is 2 years of my life I have been writing on here and the most significant improvement would merely be my coherence in communication. Or more popularly, this page is my mediated persona. It is not too distant from me, but this is mediated in that I choose what to write and that is who I translate as.
What confused me very much, was that the councillor didn't want to hear about it. My inner thoughts, the things I have always presented here are thoughts that I feel and think. It was said that everytime I refered back to this I  was "deflecting" what I actually feel at this moment. And "pushing (her) away". Honestly, I did not understand, the thing I was doing was answer the question to the literal best of my ability, and I am pushing people away. Now this is not new news to me. I have previously discussed how this blog may actually be affecting how I interact with people. But on the other hand, I could not have learnt half the things about myself unless I wrote all this. I guess this is my starting point in life. Anyone think they can help me with this dilemma?
No? Oh that's right no bothers to read this.
Friday, I started the day at 10:00 to go the doctors about my leg. The pain that has been there for 3 years at this point. After so examination, he stated that was there was nothing prominent to suggest why there is so much pain. He basically said he was stumped... But he has refered me to the hospital for a scan on an un-designated day, I just know it will be Ipswich. Then at 12:00 was a piano recital where I met my house mate to be and we went off after to a kebab. At which point I was invited to Arnie Day, or a entire day devouted to watching Arnold Schwarzenegger films. It was awesome, meeting new people, and essentially finding people who allow me to be me, and they are each other. They are awesome. The whole thing last until 3:00 in the morning!
Saturday. I spent the day in London with these people I just met. I was in so much pain, but the entire experience was amaze-balls! Got to see the greater parts of london and was taken aback by Leicester square and the big televisions! I felt like a small child! And just to finish the day, we watched the new Robocop until 3:00 in the morning as it wouldn't buffer!!
Sunday was devoted to watching more films such as Dredd... But justice administering Judge in any dystopia... ever. Again, that lasted until very late, though it was only 2:00AM when we were done.
The nicest surprise of my day though was having Charly surprise visit me in Hatfield. I hoenstly could not have asked for a better reason to get out of bed this day. It was so lovely seeing her! And now that I introduced her to my new friends, I feel like I have finally found my places. My friends may be on different courses, different locations, but friends are my family. I need to do a better job.
Even if I am remorseful about actions I have taken. I need to move on, because it's not their fault, it is mine. I can only conclude from this wonderful day that if I am to speak loudly on subjects, I need to actually act my words more often. And I need to stop hurting. So I can stop hurting others... Teetotaller here I come.
These few days, have been amazing and I couldn't not have asked for anything more. Especially in a time like this. I am fine. I am not good, but it is these things I can remember now. So I need new memories. The old ones are too hazy.
So I think I need to find and add to the box. It does seem rather empty from this perspective. :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, writing a personal blog teaches you things that you wouldn't see in yourself otherwise. How can this possibly be a bad thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that is my thought! However, the way it translates in life is that I do not open up to people, it affects how I interact with them. I mention things here that I dare not say in person, yet if I didn't have this medium, I would not know I think as such.
    The problem that comes with this is that if I am venting here, I no longer confide in the people I am close to and they do not learn about me.
    The real dilemma is if I should write something here and then tell others about it?

    ReplyDelete