The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Wednesday Night

Gotta Say I am feeling slightly better about life, even if everything I am doing is making me excruciatingly tired. However, Wednesday. Let's see what happened today. I got my bike back from the shop with a brand new derailure and I went to Nandos with a friend and then I step in to a concert by a band named Poeticat - a nice sounding band - but I left once my leg started to really really hurt... Sorry!
Though as a result I have been checking out their soundcloud page. And whilst the performace in the attic was far too bassy... bloody sound engineers... their actual music has almost no bass end stuff...
HOW DOES THIS WORK!?
Still, if you like a poet setting words to music as that is the only way I can describe it!

As a result of the previous nights, I hung around with the person today, the only one who I knew would enable me to have behaviours that would otherwise not happen. And it made me feel good.
I see no problem with this. I just need to find more people like it I guess. Even if they are 1 in 1000.

It's either I only like a rare sort of person or Suffolk is just filled with the best... One part says yes, the other point blanc refuses to believe good of Suffolk.
I leave this one to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment