Hey.
So I have been procrastinating from doing stuff I wanted to. And that is video making... I really want to make them, but every time I attempt them, it just seems unsatisfactory and that there was something I could do better.
For example... I could start to script things. But when I try that, it just seems way too unnatural to be a good video.
So something I have been scripting though is a video in which I actually want to work with other people, and I know I have tried this sort of thing before, but the thing that caves through with that is that I relied too much on other around me to do a frame work. Which inherently holds the problems of reliability and if I am doing anything to be helpful/giving enough incentives. Basically, a whole load of factors which results in a crucial piece of the puzzle no coming to fruition.
Which leads to the question, why do I not do it myself?
Well, that brings me back to my original point, I have skills I can use, but I lack talent to the pieces of the puzzle which make it quality. Knowing my weaknesses here means one of two things.
First, I can ask if anyone else would willing do this "small" part for me. (truth is, no part of anything is small, I recognise that and have done for a while)
but that leads to the problem of lacking the thing to go forward.
Second, I could hone my weakness in to some strength, and that is usually my preferred option. Because it means I do not have to rely on others, but it does mean I produce some of the worst stuff I have seen. And I am a firm believer in that when one person has an idea, it is terrible, but when a group of people share that idea, it becomes something amazing.
Which brings me on to this planned video. For a while now I have been attempting to draw the inside of my head, actually communicate to the world in the best way I know, what it is that causes me to crash, but now that I look at this idea, this barely covers one video. What I want to do now, is include other peoples Mind Image. I want to explain the idea to people, that whilst we think different for different circumstances. I want to understand people in ways in which they do not even know themselves.
So this is the bit I am going to ask to anyone who is reading this. If you want to tell me how your head functions and show the world, that they may not be alone in their head. Or just tell a story of why you might act in a certain way to a situation. I want to know. I want you to contact me and tell me, How you think. Is it a mind room, a rail track of thoughts. A filling cabinet. Or maybe you just have a thought appear and you don't know where.
I want the world to understand, me, you and each other. But I need help, to actually make this a reality. Visually representing your thoughts is hard enough. Let alone if you can not do it through words! But I believe that if I can get even two people involved in this idea, I might be able to create a video worth watching and start to change something.
No comments:
Post a Comment