The title of this blog is rather redundant now... it's no long "inner" ramblings, but feel free to read my rambles anyway and suggest any given comment to make me move on. I am probably too busy not caring anyway.

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Practising this blog stuff. When Its the middle of the day - seems like a chore.

Damn my lack of medical knowledge.
So I have my Ultrasound scan today on my leg.
And it revealed that there are no tears and no blood clots.
Oh joyous days. I am in pain for a completely different reason then!
Guhh, this is annoying, because the pain has put me on crutches and I can not stand very long because of that! So I am at a loss there!
in other news.
I have rearranged the studio and picked up trying to make videos again. If I fail to make 8 videos this month. I have to make 16 next month.
Equally in blog posts. I have failed my resolution to do 4 a month, I checked how Many I have done each month and I would have to do 32 blog posts this month to catch up. Unfortunately, that is a difficult number if I limit myself to One a day, so, I have kind of lost the incentive to pick that up again.
But I will have to anyway to at least show myself I have some life in me somewhere.

I am looking forward to October MCM expo. Anyone and everyone should go. I will be an assassin. Simple. But Effective and I will look cool. Because I have a hidden blade.
Not to be confused with the misspelling; hidden bald. As that would mean I would have a comb over.
Enjoy that thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment